Staff of the ScholarWorks Center are available for consultation by e-mail, in person, or via Zoom or phone. The easiest way to get in touch and start a conversation is by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org – or you can contact your subject librarian, and they will bring us in as needed.
You can also contact us at one of these addresses if you have a question specific to one of these topics:
- email@example.com – for questions about copyright, fair use, licensing, or contracts
- firstname.lastname@example.org – for questions about digital humanities, digital publishing, or building a digital project for your research and scholarship
- email@example.com – for questions related to the Duke Elements system, where you can manage publications in your Scholars@Duke profile and make your publications open access via the DukeSpace repository
- firstname.lastname@example.org – for questions about Duke’s open access policy, funding your open access article or book, choosing an open license for your publication or software, or making your data or publications open via repositories at Duke
Learn with us
The ScholarWorks center and our partners offer events, workshops, and training programs on a variety of topics. Here are a few that are coming up soon – see our events page for a full list.
Learn on your own
This web site has lots of information on all the topics we can help with – check out the menus above and information in the footer below. Start reading, and get in touch if you have any questions.
These other sites at Duke may also be helpful as you explore:
Events by category
- Data and Visualization
- Digital Humanities
- Digital Scholarship
- Responsible Conduct of Research
- Scholarly Communications
- Science events
Duke Libraries has programs in many other areas too – see them all here.
If you don’t see what you’re looking for here, email us at email@example.com and let us know what you need. We are often able to set up a program specific to your group and need, or can let you know when we next plan to offer a program.