What is ScholarWorks?
ScholarWorks is a set of services offered by Duke Libraries to assist members of the Duke community with publishing and archiving their research, to ensure that it reaches the broadest possible audience for the longest possible period of time.
Duke Libraries can help you share your peer-reviewed article, thesis, dissertation, data, or other digital objects via an open access repository. We provide a platform for publishing and managing an online journal, and can advise on copyright issues, scholarly publishing, data management, building and managing digital research projects, and more.
For more information, see the links on this page, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Services for Duke scholars
- Elements and Scholars@Duke
- Publish and archive your work
- DukeSpace Repository
- Open Journal Publishing service
- Open Access @ Duke
- Copyright, intellectual property, and scholarly communications technology advice
- Data management, publishing, and archiving
- Data consulting
- Data visualization
- Digital research projects
- ORCID identifiers